Most of us have to go to work every day.
Do you enjoy what you are doing at work?
Or are you keep thinking: ‘What is my dream job? What would I like to do instead of doing this job?’
Maybe you would like to find a job where you can earn more money, have a nicer boss, friendlier colleagues, or be more independent and become ‘self-employed’?
Dream job is when your passion meets your talents.
How to find your dream job
1) When you get on with your day, observe your thoughts when you think about other people’s jobs, careers and hobbies. Make a mental note of those activities that you find ‘interesting’, ‘fun’, and ‘something that you would like to try one day’. Remember them or write them down.
2) Write these ‘fun’ ideas in a special notebook. You can even title this book as ‘My Dream Job/Career’. Write down the various job ideas that seem attractive to you. If you see this kind of job advertised in the paper or online, print the advertisement out and stick it into your new journal.
Also, if you will see an article about people making a living from what you would like to do, do the same thing. Print it out and add it to your collection.
By gathering these ideas in one book you can help your mind to focus its energy in one specific direction, i.e. finding your dream job that you would truly love.
3) Become interested in what other people doing for a living. You will be surprised to learn about the variety of job ideas that you haven’t thought about before and how people make money from them. Just by actively doing this exercise (i.e. asking as many people as you can about what they do), you might find some career options that you haven’t even considered earlier.
4) Leave the money out of equation. Well, at least for now, whilst you are looking for your dream job ideas. Sometimes finding a job that pays very well is not enough, because usually high-paid jobs are also challenging and very stressful.
You would be amazed to find out how many people in high-flying careers dream daily about the jobs that are less paid but are also less stressful. You might ask ‘why don’t they change their jobs then?’ Well, they do, but usually after getting seriously ill from their work-related stress which is called ‘burnout’.
It’s very difficult to stop and change your career once you ‘stuck’ in it, especially when the salary is high. But if you get ill from stress, then your well-paid salary often goes on medical treatments, and not on fun things anymore.
5) Now think about your previous job experiences:
Did you like to work on your own or did you enjoy being part of a team?
How much responsibility was sufficient for you?
Did you prefer doing mental or physical tasks?
These considerations are very important for finding your dream job.
If you were dreaming about working ‘online’, then you might be interested in taking the following courses that would lead to your dream lifestyle!:
‘Online Coach Certificate: Build profitable business in 7 days only’
Link to the course: 50% OFF Online Coach Course
‘Weight Loss Coach Certificate: Find your clients and build your business in 7 days’
Link to the course: 50% OFF Weight Loss Coach Course
“Psychic Tarot Coach Certificate:
Build your own profitable home-business”
Link to the course: 50% OFF Psychic Tarot Coach